The book encourages parents to do the following while feeding their infant:
- teach flavor preference (taste) to set up a lifetime of healthy eating behaviors and habits by adding fresh herbs to baby and toddler foods.
- offer a sensory rich diet full of texture, color, taste, and aroma.
- recognize normal eating behaviors in infants and children to prevent parent-child power struggles while feeding.
- encourage self-feeding and self-regulation of the infant during at mealtimes.
- provide sensory learning experiences with food away from the table to increase familiarity.
- cook meals that build powerful brains, dense bones, tough immune systems and strong muscles using my recipes that are strategically paired with foods to maximize absorption of vital nutrients.
Feeding Baby: Simple Approaches to Raising a Healthy Baby and Creating a Lifetime of Nutritious Eating by Clancy Cash Harrison
About Feeding Baby: Simple Approaches to Raising a Healthy Baby and Creating a Lifetime of Nutritious Eating:
Your baby deserves the best in lifefood is no exception! Feeding Baby is the ultimate guide to preparing and feeding wholesome foods to your infant, with helpful nutritional tips, picky eating solutions, and over 80 recipes. Once you discover how easy anSource: Info in the About Feeding Baby: Simple Approaches to Raising a Healthy Baby and Creating a Lifetime of Nutritious Eating was from the press kit from the publicity team.
Meet The Author
About Clancy Cash Harrison:
Clancy Cash Harrison is a Registered Dietitian, mother, fellow blogger, and soon to be author. My first book will be released in September 2014 and I would be honored if you would be able to review my book on your blog during my virtual book tour (September 15-28). My book is an infant feeding cookbook and parenting resource called Feeding Baby: Simple Approaches to Raising a Healthy Baby & Creating a Lifetime of Adventurous Eating.