Runs from the 15th of November until the 30th, 2013. Hosted by Book Twirps.To Enter: Fill in the rafflecopter form below to enter. If rafflecopter does not load in your browser, leave your email address in the comment section (in broken pattern same as my email below to avoid spam bots) and that will include you in the draw, however, you will not be able to take advantage of the optional entries offered in the rafflecopter. More entries means more chances of winning. Alternatively you can try and see if you could access the rafflecopter form HERE.
- PRIZE: November 2013 release book (£10 [$15 approx] or less).
- If your book of choice has different editions, you will get the cheapest one.
- The giveaway is open to international readers where Book Depository ships to. A list of countries where Book Depository ships to is here. Please check if your country is in the list to avoid disappointment.
- Ends on 30 November 2013.
- Winner will be announced soon thereafter. Winner will also be sent an email notification with this email address: cherrymischif-winnr [at] yahoo [dot] com, in which winner has to reply within 72 hours to claim the prize or another winner will be picked. Please check your spam folder.
- Subsequent re-drawing(s), if any, will be completely at the discretion of the Administrator(s).
- If you are under 18, you must have parent(s)/guardian(s) permission to enter.
- If under 13, ask your parent(s)/guardian(s) to enter for you.
- Please note that all entry possibilities in the rafflecopter, i.e., follow(s)/like(s)/post(s), etc., needs to be in a "public" setting where applicable so that it is viewable by me when checked. Remember that failure in the checking process invalidates your entry.
- Email subscriptions and the like has to be "verified" subscriptions to qualify as an entry.
- Administrator reserves the right to disqualify entries from bogus accounts, did not follow rules, failed the verification process, spam and/or bogus entries. Administrator(s)/Moderator's decision(s) is final in case(s) of dispute(s).
- Please read the terms and conditions at the bottom of the rafflecopter for more giveaway specific rules and the blog's Disclaimer as it forms part of the contest rules.