The Fool For Books Giveaway Hop is hosted by I Am A Reader, Not A Writer. It takes place on April 1st to the 7th.
Each blog will host their own giveaway. There is no requirement on the minimum or maximum value of the giveaway. It can be books, swags, amazon gift cards, or anything else that has to do with books. All participating blogs will be linked up through a Fool For Books Giveaway linky.
This is what you can win here at Cherry Mischievous:
Prize: Winner's choice of book from the following line-up:To Enter: Fill in the rafflecopter below to enter. If rafflecopter does not load in your browser, leave your email address in the comment section (in broken pattern same as my email below to avoid spam bots) and that will include you in the draw, however, you will not be able to take advantage of the optional entries offered in the rafflecopter. More entries means more chances of winning. Alternatively you can try and see if you could access the rafflecopter form HERE.
Supernatural: Bone Key by Keith R.A. DeCandido
(Please note that this book is one of the used ones with a notch at the bottom of the spine.)
These other titles from the Black Dagger Brotherhood series also available for picking: Book 2: Lover Eternal, Book 3: Lover Awakened, Book 4: Lover Revealed, Book 5: Lover Unbound, and Book 6: Lover Enshrined.
Awakening by S.J. Bolton
(I think this might be Crime Horror, but I'm not sure [haven't read this book yet]. If you know what genre this book actually belongs to please let me know.)
Please note that some of the genre assignment might not be accurate. The cover art used in this post may not exactly match the book you will receive. Some of the books in the list are used and some are brand new.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Contest is open to international readers.
- Ends on April 7.
- Winner will be announced soon thereafter. Winner will also be sent an email notification with this email address: cherrymischif-winnr [at] yahoo [dot] com, in which winner has to reply within 72 hours to claim the prize or another winner will be picked. Please check your spam folder.
- Also note that some of the books listed above are used while some are brand new.
- Please note that all entry possibilities in the rafflecopter, i.e., follow(s)/like(s)/post(s), etc., needs to be in a "public" setting where applicable so that it is viewable by me when checked.
- Please read the terms and conditions at the bottom of the rafflecopter for giveaway specific rules and the blog's Disclaimer as it forms part of the contest rules.
Go visit the other blogs in this hop and get your chance to win more bookish prizes!