And I would like to apologize in advance if my questions sounded a bit generic! When I prepared the interview questions I did not know that Michael would descend upon us :), but Michael has cool answers:
• First of all... please tell us a little more about yourself.
- I think enough has been written about me that most people know who the hell I am. I am the Archangel Michael and if Lucifer ever has the nerve to come crawling out of that cesspool known as Hell, I’m going to take out that back-stabbing son of a bitch.
- Who has the time to read? I leave that kind of crap to my mate, Tory. Though I have to admit, I do enjoy the parts where the bad guys die. Especially when it’s a demon getting sliced and diced. It warms my soul.
- Sweetheart, I was the first superhero. Though that laser thing Superman does with his eyes is pretty damn cool. I’d love to be able to do that.
- Falling in love. Christ, I sound like a pussy but there you go. I never thought anyone could bring me to my knees, especially one tiny woman, but Tory owns my soul.
- If only money could solve my problems, I’d hire dozens of new warriors and wipe the demons from the face of the Earth. Unfortunately, the angel populace is shrinking, not growing. And humans are far too fragile; they have a tendency to die.
Now here is the scoop about My Avenging Angel:
To save her life, he must break a covenant—and lose his heart.Source: Info in the Now here is the scoop about My Avenging Angel was taken from the publisher's website at http://www.mybookstoreandmore.com/avenging-angel-p-5715.html on 11/06/2010.
An Angels and Demons story.
It’s Victoria Bloom’s twenty-fifth birthday. But is she out celebrating? Oh, no. She’s in a stuffy old attic with the Three Stooges—a.k.a. her so-called spirit guides. There’s a demon who wants her dead, the same one that killed her mother two decades ago. No worries, say the Stooges. All she has to do is summon an angel. What could go wrong?
Well, plenty when you summon the wrong angel. The next thing Tory knows, she’s got one very bad-ass, pissed-off and sexy Archangel on her hands.
Michael, mighty warrior, leader of an elite team of demon killers, is shaking in his heavenly combat boots. Not because he finds all humans distasteful. But because he’d rather face Lucifer himself than the woman his soul has just recognized as his mate. Binding himself to a mortal, one who will eventually die, is the one path he’s sworn never to follow.
It’s too late now; his fate is sealed. With one touch, she becomes as necessary to him as the air he breathes. He will move heaven and earth to protect her—but against a demon as powerful as Asmodeus, heaven and earth may not be enough…
Author Link: Madelyn Ford
Publisher Link: Samhain Publishing Ltd.
Blog Tour Link: Goddess Fish
Samhain Publishing Ltd.
Madelyn will be giving away a $15 Amazon gift certificate to one randomly drawn commenter from the blog stops. To enter, leave a comment on the blog stops (listed below) -- enter at every stop each day to earn more entries!
This blog tour was courtesy of GoddessFish. The tour stops:
June 7 Book Junkie
June 8 Savage Hunter
June 9 Love Romance Passion
June 10 J.A. Saare
June 11 Travel The Ages
June 14 Cherry Mischievous
June 15 The Book Junkie's Bookshelf
June 16 From The Shadows
June 17 You Gotta Read Reviews
June 18 Taste of Kiwi
*Disclaimer: Tour images (tour logo/banner at top and My Avenging Angel cover art tour image) were provided by GoddessFish. The angel image below the tour banner is from the internet and is assumed to be under the Common License.