10 People Who Shouldn’t Read Special Attraction:
1. Anyone who doesn’t understand the awesomeness of puppy breath.
2. Anyone who blushes at the word “darn”.
3. My mother.
4. Your mother.
5. Anyone who believes sex should only occur only between two married adults in the privacy of their barricaded bedroom, with all the lights off.
6. Anyone who thinks the moon walks were a hoax.
7. Anyone who believes Darwin was just kidding.
8. Anyone who thinks women should be seen and not heard.
9. Anyone who thinks white should never be worn after Labor Day.
10. Anyone with a Justin Bieber poster over their bed.
Special Attraction by M.L. Ryan
Book 3 of the Coursodon Dimension series
Genre: Adult Paranormal Romance (18+)
About Special Attraction:
The weirdness continues….Source: Info in the About Special Attraction was from the press kit from the publicity team.
Thanks to a magical transplant from an inter-dimensional enforcer, Hailey Parrish can transform into a hawk. When someone begins dismembering hikers along the Appalachian Trail, the enforcers make use of her feathery talents to pursue the killer. Unfortunately, like most things in Hailey’s life, there is nothing ordinary about the assignment. Their target turns out to be maddeningly elusive, they rescue a stray dog that makes a sewage treatment plant seem pleasantly fragrant, and stopping the murders turns out to be the least of their worries.
Special Attraction, the third book in the Coursodon Dimension series, combines paranormal romance, urban fantasy, a bit of science fiction and a healthy dose of quirky humor.
About M.L. Ryan:
M.L. Ryan is a professional woman - which is not to say that she gave up her amateur status, but rather that she is over-educated with a job that reflects her one-time reluctance to leave school and get "real" work – and she spends a lot of time in that profession reading highly technical material.
She has many stories rolling around in her head, and she finally decided to write some of them. She prefers literature that isn’t saddled with excruciating symbolism, ponderous dialogue or worldly implications. She also doesn’t like plots so reliant on love at first sight that it makes her feel like her head might implode.
She lives in Tucson, Arizona with her husband and teenage son, four cats, two dogs and an adopted desert tortoise.